Chicago Guardianship Attorney
The process of guardianship administration is extremely important as it impacts the well-being of a disabled individual. It is also complex and requires an experienced attorney to properly guide you through all of the necessary decisions and details.
There are many issues that need to be considered during guardianship administration, including:
- Analysis of the disabled person’s health and assistance creating the disabled person’s care plan
- Analysis regarding the disabled person’s finances, including whether to seek authority to create estate planning documents, such as a special needs trust, on behalf of the disabled person
- Petitioning the court for a change in residential placement for the disabled person
- Petitioning the court for disbursements from estate funds for the benefit of the disabled person
- Presentation of an annual account of the disabled person’s assets
At Garofalo Law Group, our lawyers are equipped to handle the varied and complicated matters of all issues surrounding probate, including guardianship administration and litigation. For more than seven years, our firm has successfully represented individuals in Chicago guardianship administration throughout the city and elsewhere in Illinois. We strive to make the process as efficient and effective as possible for our clients. This includes answering client questions, returning phone calls promptly and dealing directly with clients to ease concerns and present them with the best options for the guardianship proceedings. Contact us today to discuss your particular situation.